Colloidal silver Crystal
Welcome to the colloidal silver product page of Crystal Colloidals. The information provided below is based on years of research and analysis that we have carried out into the quality of colloidal silver. Crystal colloidal silver 10 ppm is a suspension of very tiny 99.99% pure silver particles in Grander® revitalised ultrapure water. Crystal colloidal silver is the only product of its kind that has been awarded the quality mark, Medical product Class 1.
Would you like to know:
• Which products are sold under the name of colloidal silver but are not colloidal silver.
• Which 4 specifications determine the quality of colloidal silver.
• Why Crystal says that the concentration measured as ppm (parts per million), by itself, says nothing about the quality.
• Additional information about real colloidal silver and the quality.
Then please take the time to read the following information carefully, so that we can share with you what we have learned about colloidal silver through years of analyses and research. After reading this page, you should be better able to make your own choice for quality. If there is anything you come across that you do not understand while reading this page, please ask us.Read more »
- Colloidal Silver & Gold & Cream Combiwas €94.65 Special Price €79.65
- Colloidal silver & Gold 200 ml Combiwas €55.90 Special Price €49.95
- Colloidal Silver & Cream Combiwas €66.70 Special Price €59.70
- Colloidal silver 5 L€449.95
- Colloidal silver 25 L€1,789.95
- Empty nasal spray bottle€3.95
- Refill kit€3.55
Three types of ‘colloidal’ silver?
There are presently three different types of ‘silver water’ products on the market that are sold under the name of ‘colloidal silver’, namely ionic silver, protein silver, and real colloidal silver. Consumers looking for real colloidal silver are being taken advantage of because ionic silver and protein silver products are being marketed as real colloidal silver. A brief explanation of these three types and the difference is provided below.
The difference between ionic silver and colloidal silver
The difference between ionic silver and colloidal silver is due to the difference between the particles. Ionic silver is silver dissolved in water, in other words a solution of ‘silver ions’ in water. Colloidal silver is a suspension of silver particles in water. Silver ions react with chlorine atoms in the body to form silver chloride; silver particles do not. The effect of silver chloride inside the body is totally different than the effect of colloidal silver.